New Afternoon Program Discount
Now forming for Fall 2016: A 2 day a week half day afternoon preschool session. Hurry! We are offering this session at a price break.
We provide a nurturing educational experience for your child in our beautiful schoolhouse. We are located in Superior Township on the west side of Canton, at the intersection of Ford Road and Napier. Children enjoy our academic program, large playground, and growing food in our child gardening area. Other aspects of our program include Spanish, sign language, yoga, cooking, art, music, and hands-on science.
We offer a well-rounded Montessori preschool and kindergarten education, including childcare/daycare. Children may attend 2, 3, 4, or 5 half days or 2 or 3 full days a week.
We service families from the following Michigan communities:
- Canton (We are 4 minutes/3 miles from Ford Rd and Canton Center)
- Plymouth (We are 10 minutes/6 miles from Sheldon and Ann Arbor Rd)
- Superior Township
- Ann Arbor (We are 12 minutes/8 miles from Green Rd and Plymouth Rd)
- Ypsilanti (We are 12 minutes/8 miles from Prospect Rd and Michigan Ave)
All preschool/kindergarten teachers have Master’s Degrees in Early Childhood Education, 20 years of experience, and Montessori certification.
Here’s what parents are saying about Children’s Garden Montessori of Canton:
- “Thank you for creating such a wonderful environment for my daughter to explore. I cannot put enough words together to praise you for the gratitude in my heart for all you have done… More“
- “My son has really grown this year into a confident person ready to take on the world and learn with a fearless gusto. I am beyond thankful to you for helping him… More
- “Thank you for making our first year of preschool so special. We appreciate all of your hard work and for taking great care of my daughter… More
- “I appreciate how all the teachers are very warm and welcoming, especially with enrolling our child in the middle of the school year. My daughter gets very excited when it is time to go to school… More
- “Thank you for your endless patience for those blessed to be 3 years old. You have made the beginning of her years of school fantastic… More
- “As a parent, we all want what is best for our children. This school turned out to be a great fit for my daughter and we enjoyed having her attend all last year… More
- “This is our second year at Children’s Garden. It has been a great experience for my son, he loves going to school… More
- “We love Children’s Garden Montessori. The teachers are kind and patient (with the kids as well as the parents)… More
- “My son is currently enrolled in his second year of Preschool at Children’s Garden Montessori. After a lengthy search for a Preschool program in the Plymouth/Canton area, I came across Children’s Garden Montessori… More
- “This school is truly wonderful! The teachers are educated, experienced, and professional, but even more importantly, they are loving, patient and creative… More
- “This is more than just a school, it is a second home! It has such a cozy feel and the teachers are incredibly loving, patient, and understanding. The education is dynamite as well… More>
- “Dropping off your young child for their first experiences in education can be overwhelming and scary. Children’s Garden made this experience positive for both our daughter and us, as parents. The teachers provide excellent learning opportunities… More
- “My daughter is thriving here. The teachers are excellent. They have years of experience and that is apparent in their interactions with the children… More
Enrolling in Preschool or Kindergarten